Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Dinner


My sweet husband made the most delicious and healthy Valentine's dinner last night. It was flank steak that he marinaded in Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, and Crystal hot sauce. And a beautiful chopped Mediterranean salad, that had green bell pepper, chopped red topped lettuce, flat leaf parsley, scallions, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, and English cucumber. It was perfectly dressed in a vinaigrette that had shallots, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, and olive oil. He served it with warm garlic bread to sop up all the yummy juices from the salad and the steak.
Sorry I don't have exact measurements for this one, since my hubby prepared it all.
Oh and he surprised me with the most amazing chocolate covered strawberries! Unfortunately I don't have a picture of them since I gobbled them up so fast. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment