Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ice Cream you scream we all scream for Ice Cream



I am so happy to report that there is finally a non dairy ice cream product that is actually good! It is called NadaMoo and its made with all natural ingredients. The most important thing is that the texture is just like real ice cream. It is smooth and creamy and rich. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that has a dairy allergy or a gluten allergy. And even if you don't have all these things it just tastes good and you will love it! I promise. So far I have only sampled the Maple Pecan, which just melts in your mouth. I think you can buy it all Central Market locations and Whole Foods as well. And what's even better is it is a local Austin business! So go out and support your small local businesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment