Tuesday, January 12, 2010

La Boite

I had reservations about this place. I wasn't sure I was cool enough to buy coffee out of a converted shipping container. I imagined I would have to answer a series of questions about environmentally sensitive construction before being deemed worthy. Luckily this wasn't the case. Despite it's rigid construction it's a really laid back environment. The coffee is excellent, and the almond croissant was solid. I didn't have my camera, so I did a quick illustration. If you are on S Lamar you should stop by. Check them out here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for the post! Your picture is awesome! For some photos, you can also see our photos at: http://laboitecafe.com/cafepicts.php

    cheers,

    Victoria & Dan
    La Boite Cafe
    1700 S Lamar, Austin, TX, 78704.

    ReplyDelete